Parent Toolkit Bundle: English & Spanish
The Parent Toolkit Bundle includes both the PATCH for Parents Toolkit AND PATCH El Equipo de Herramientas para Padres — providing important PATCH content in both English and Spanish languages.
- Teens need and deserve a good relationship with their health care providers.
- Teens have legal health care rights.
- Teens have a personal responsibility to learn to manage their own health care.
Participants will understand the importance of teaching young people how to manage their own health and health care.
Participants will learn about the rights and responsibilities of young people in health care settings.
Participants will explore steps they can take to make sure young people are well-prepared to manage their health and health care as adults.
Purchasing the Toolkit Bundle authorizes a single facilitator to implement the PATCH for Parents and PATCH para Padres content.
By purchasing the Parent Toolkit bundle, you will have print and online access to the PATCH for Parents Toolkit & PATCH El Equipo de Herramientas para Padres. You will receive both English & Spanish versions of the:
- Facilitator Guide: Provides detailed information about how to use the associated Toolkit.
- Workshop Scripts: Gives facilitators step-by-step instructions and sample language to utilize when facilitating a PATCH for Parents or PATCH para Padres session.
- Facilitation Materials: Additional facilitation resources needed to implement each of the workshop activities are provided. This includes Participant Activity Sheets, PowerPoint templates, and Evaluations.
- 50 Teens Brochures (English) – “Getting the Health Care You Need & Deserve“
- 50 Teens Brochures (Spanish) – “Cómo obtener la atención médica que necesita y merece“
- 50 Supportive Adult Brochures (English) – “Your Teen’s Right to Privacy in Health Care Settings“
- 50 Supportive Adult Brochures (Spanish) – “El derecho de su adolescente a la privacidad en los entornos de atención médica“
- Access to downloadable material and additional resources via PATCH Online: Facilitators receive a unique User ID and password to access downloadable materials and resources for workshop participants (e.g., Transition Checklist and Dear Provider letter), as well as access to PATCH Chat, an online forum to communicate with others using these Toolkits.