The Toolkit Includes
- 1 Educator Guide: The guide provides detailed instruction to ensure a successful learning experience.
- 4 Video Clips: To capitalize on the power of youth voice and peer-to-peer education, PATCH teens have created a series of short, educational videos that complement lesson activities.
- 30 Emoji Booklets: These interactive response options allow students to select and share their emotional response to workshop questions, scenarios, and activities.
- 50 PATCH for Teens Brochures: This resource provides students with important information covered in the lesson in a youth-friendly, take-home brochure.
- 50 PATCH Brochures for Parents & Guardians: This resource, titled “A Teen’s right to Privacy in Health Care Settings” helps parents and guardians successfully support teens as they take more responsibility for their health care.
- Access to PATCH Online: Educators receive a unique User ID and password to access downloadable materials, videos, and resources, as well as access to PATCH Chat, an online forum to communicate with other Educators.
- Sample PATCH Swag: PATCH-branded incentives to encourage participation!
Alignment with National Health Education Standards
PATCH for Teens: Classroom Edition may be integrated into existing health curricula to fulfill certain components of the National Health Education Standards, including:
- Standard 1: Core Concepts
- Standard 2: Analyzing Influences
- Standard 4: Interpersonal Communication
- Standard 8: Advocacy
Watch this PATCH Overview video as a preview of the videos included in this package. The videos have been created for you and your youth by our PATCH Teen Educators and contain all kinds of great content!