The Toolkit Includes
- 1 Lesson Guide: The guide provides detailed instruction for lesson facilitators to ensure a successful learning experience.
- 4 Video Clips: To capitalize on the power of youth voice and peer-to-peer education, PATCH teens have created a series of short, educational videos that complement lesson activities.
- 30 Emoji Booklets: These interactive response options allow students to select and share their emotional response to workshop questions, scenarios, and activities.
- 50 PATCH for Teens Brochures: This resource provides students with important information covered in the lesson in a youth-friendly, take-home brochure.
- 50 PATCH Brochures for Parents & Guardians: This resource, titled “A Teen’s right to Privacy in Health Care Settings” helps parents and guardians successfully support teens as they take more responsibility for their health care.
- Additional Downloadable Materials for Facilitation: Facilitators have access to download and print a number of complementary resources including additional materials to enhance lesson activities, a modifiable PowerPoint presentation, a student worksheet, sample assessment tools, and so much more!
Alignment with National Health Education Standards
PATCH for Teens: Classroom Edition may be integrated into existing health curricula to fulfill certain components of the National Health Education Standards, including:
- Standard 1: Core Concepts
- Standard 2: Analyzing Influences
- Standard 4: Interpersonal Communication
- Standard 8: Advocacy
Watch this PATCH Overview video as a preview of the videos included in this package. The videos have been created for you and your youth by our PATCH Teen Educators and contain all kinds of great content! Don’t forget to purchase the curriculum today in order to get access by August 15th, 2017!